Announcing the Writing the Ride Newsletter.
When you subscribe, you’ll be the first to know…
- when a new book is coming out
- when books are on sale
- we’re having a contest
You’ll also receive
- subscriber-only sneak peaks of works in progress
- the occasional freebie
- my latest favoritest thing
Sound good? Then you should subscribe! Enter your email in the Subscribe field in the top of the left column.
I hope you do.
Why? The February issue is chock full of news, an upcoming sale, a report about my latest favoritest thing, and, just to kick it off right, links to a FREE COPY of The Good Horse, The Bad Man & The Ugly Woman.
Sign to take advantage of this special offer. The new book will be available for you at the links in the newsletter for only a few days before it is up for sale at Amazon, Barnes & Noble, & Kobo.
The Writing the Ride newsletter is published quarterly.
The Good Horse, The Bad Man & The Ugly Woman, the newest Witting Woman novella, set to release later in February.
I’m really excited about this story.
- her breakfast granola spells out the word Help
- her boss goes out of town and insists Maureen care for a horse
- the horse runs Maureen down
- the boss’s angry ex shows up claiming the horse as his own
…life becomes chaotic!
Mix in a wacky receptionist/rescuer of hair, a worried husband bent on changing his ways, a helpful horse transporter with a wandering eye, and you have all the ingredients for another light-hearted Witting Woman ebook.
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥